Conversational Spanish – Intermediate
August 7 @ 7:00 pm - September 11 @ 8:00 pm$125.00
Conversational Spanish: Continue to develop basic language skills with new vocabulary, phrases, and sentences. Increase confidence using correct pronunciation. Practice with brief oral presentations; ask questions, offer comments, improve comprehension. Become conversant in Spanish quickly, and enjoy the process!
Payment Policy for Our Classes
1. All class sessions are prepaid and are not refundable. (See #2 for exception to refund policy.)
2. REFUNDS: Refunds are made only if the school cancels a class. Allow 10 days to process any refund due for a class cancelled by the school.
3. RETURNED CHECKS: Any returned checks will be charged a $30.00 processing fee.
4. MISSED APPOINTMENTS: Students may reschedule or cancel any appointment with 24 hours notice. Call 510-223-3320 or contact us to cancel or reschedule any appointment. Failure to notify us timely will result in a $35.00 charge.
5. CLASS SAMPLE: We do everything possible to place students in the class most appropriate for their level of expertise. If you register for a class and still find it is not right for you we will help you find a better placement in our existing schedule of classes at no cost to you. If, despite this flexibility, you feel you must sample a class before signing up, you may attend the first class of any session, except Summer Session, at a cost of $25. This non-refundable fee is applicable to your tuition when you register for the entire course.
6. TEXTBOOKS: May be purchased at the time of registration or on our secure shopping cart before the first day of class.
7. CANCELLATIONS: The Maria Oliveira Language Learning Center reserves the right to cancel any class if deemed necessary. Prior to commencement of class, students will be given a full refund. In the event of cancellation after the commencement of class, the pro-rated portion of the unexpended tuition will be refunded. The pro-rated amount of refundable monies will be determined by the ratio of classes completed to the total number of classes in the scheduled program.
8. SUBSTITUTION: The Maria Oliveira Language Learning Center reserves the right to assign substitute instructors whenever necessary.